Who am I?
Hello there! My name is Rajat Gaur and I am a photographer, based in India. I was born and raised in the beautiful vale of Dehradun (UK), India. I worked as a Benefits Analyst for Hewitt Associates before I resigned from services in early 2010 to follow my dream to be a professional photographer. My work revolves mainly around my personal interests like traveling to distant places and the cultures that inhabit them. However, I love photography, thus I haven’t limited myself to a specific genre though I have an inclination towards Landscapes, Underwater, Photojournalism and Portrait photography.
What have I been upto?
- Clee Images · Collaborating Photographer · Jan 2012 to present · Clee Images is committed to creating images that will help make a difference, whether it be to remind, educate or inspire those who view our work.
- The Andrographer · Founder · July 2011 to present · The Andrographer is a community organisation dedicated to helping the andrographers of all levels get the most out of their Android camera smart-phones.
- Rajat Gaur Photography · Photographer · February 2010 to present · Specializes in Landscapes, Performing Arts, Architecture, Underwater, Journalism, Fine art, Travel, Fashion portfolios and On-location Portrait photography. Available by appointment only.
- TRGT (The Rajat Gaur Tabloid) · Publisher/Editor-in-chief · TODAY as we are changing the way we read newspapers, hope is to facilitate the right information to the readers and clear up any confusion about multiple updates in the same field of interest. You research in your interests is imperative to help you grow per your individuality. I think there is room for both, and hope you agree.
- iSpark · Head - Content (Photography) · We believe that every soul is the mine of infinite knowledge. People only discovers or unveils and progress towards the light, towards the joy. We encourage the thirst of knowledge.
How do I do it?
Having worked with the giants in the service industry, like American Express and Hewitt Associates, I have learned to devote extreme care and attention to my clients and get to know you more as a friend. I work with you to get the best out of everything in you. In addition, I draw my inspiration from the masters in all areas of my interest, speaking of which, I would love to share the fact that my musical tastes are very wide. Other interests range from Home & Lifestyle to Pedagogy to Films; I love food from different origins and particularly intrigued by the Oriental Philosophies and much more. This is how I maintain the creative surge within and aim at learning something new, everyday.
I am a self-taught photographer, a self-taught guitarist and a highly motivated person. I seek inspiration in anything under the Sun, including the Sun and love to share my experiences with others.
Interested in more?
I have this space up here on the web to continue doing what I have been and share my experience with you. I would love if you visit the site frequently. I am equally social on & off line, so please do not forget to visit my contact page.
I look forward to hearing from you.